Thursday, June 30, 2005

Comment's

Just thought I'd let you all know I've taken my comment's off until further notice as you people are getting a bit carried away and a bit nasty (you know who and what I'm talking about!!). When I've got time as I'm busy in studio recording tracks for The Truth vol. 1, I will reply to you in full as I'm not into people being disrespectful to my girlfriend (that's one of the worst things you can do to get me mad!!) just because she's white that is racism and I aint on that!!

Definitions of Racism:

The belief that certain races, especially one's own, are inherently superior to others.

This world is mixed up of all different sorts of races and religions, when are people going to except people and not judge them by what colour they are or what religion they choose to follow, I have but clearly their are still people who haven't!

Drop me out!!!!